Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WW Rainbow

It was a dull afternoon somewhere in mid-august of 2008. I peeped out of my kitchen window still sipping from my cup of foaming cofee when I saw part of this rainbow beckoning me from behind C building. In under one minute I was atop A-bldg trying to capture the entire version with my Sony DSC W60.


In the photo above, note the one-of-its-kind joint in the pillar which glues together B- and C-buildings. I don't know how pmc approves of such innovations but it has been a source of perennial problem of water leakage for those flats of C-Bldg who share the terraces on the left of this joint.

However hard I would try, the entire rainbow won't fit in the lens view. The one below is clicked atop A-bldg.


This is a snap from C-bldg terrace:


Heavy winds were blowing over Whispering Wind with no pun indended and it was a bit risky but finally I climbed the water tank on the terrace of B-bldg seen partially in the above two photos and managed a panoramic view using a different Nikon Coolpix as below:

If you are on IE, right-click and select 'open in new window' to marvel at the breathtaking view.

No comments:

Post a Comment